Let's Get Sketchy shall we?

By kate blue - Friday, September 29, 2017



Well, September is coming to an end, I just can't believe it! I did make some time to play along with a few blog challenges this week and I actually got to photograph them today!  First up on my list is Let's Get Sketchy and their September 15th sketch by Brenshevia.
 
Loved all the DT inspiration so I used my September Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit and did a simple layout with just some blue & gold.
 And, sorry to  say but I've forgotten what number layout this is...maybe just number 2 with the kit??

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love your take on the sketch and the colours you chose. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the title! Its happy title! and a happy page! thanks for finding the time to join us this month @ Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the patterned paper you used for the background - and a great page! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These two colours look great together, thanks for playing along with LGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Thank you so much for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout, fab title, thanks for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin