12, 13 and 14...I think I've set a new record for myself

By kate blue - Thursday, October 19, 2017

I think I've set a record for my Counterfeit Kit layouts...12, 13 and 14 and I may squeak out a few more before my trip to Vegas next week!
CARTA BELLA AHOY collection
CHALLENGE # 2- USE COPPER {I USED COPPER PAINT)

oh wait, I found one more in the gallery ...#15...I did add something different to my layout this time as a test.  I have a lot of coloring books sitting here waiting to be colored...so, I handcut one of the pages from this awesome coloring book:
And voila!  You are not limited to keeping those coloring book pages inside the book!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. These are all fab, but that last one is extra-special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate you are a champion. I love all of them and agree with Susanne, your last one is great.Cute octopus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pages! I really love the one you made for the second challenge - it's so striking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin