TGIF! LOTD

By kate blue - Friday, October 27, 2017

Sorry peeps, it's just me popping in real quick..layout #16 with my CKCB kit..I've probably done 20 but I'm on my way to VEGAS  and so I won't be posting anymore layouts  until November (it's around the corner)-Will pop in with some photos but no crafty work!
Used my CKCB (Counterfeit kit) for the Paper Issues Facebook Group challenge...every month I write down all the ones I wanna do and then only get 2 or 3 done on time...
Used their Sketchy Saturday sketch done by Ann and I was gonna do a fall layout but hadn't printed any fall photos...so I'm still scrapping summer!


Before I go, I just wanted to thank Julene and the wonderful ladies over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for asking me to be October's Guest Designer; I was so motivated to scrap and for the first time ever, I really used my kit in a major way!  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin