Tuesday's all about sketches!

By kate blue - Tuesday, February 06, 2018

First up, a blog I just found (don't tell me why I'm always "just" finding challenge blogs that have been around, I'm just weird like that) called Sketches In Thyme.  What I like about them is that they have sketches for the amount of photos you have...Pretty Cool!  Fell in love with their Sketch # 311 by Jenessa:
And my take on it, I was determined to use up some of these pictures that I had printed LAST YEAR!
Me and the twinnie...I think we were going to go see a Journey cover band that night!
ps-this is Layout # 1 from my February Counterfeit (CKCB) kit !! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Beautiful layers - love the birdies! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat glad to see you on the blog. Love the layout with all the birds. I like the colors and everything about your page. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an artwork colorful and full of nice details. Very well. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme. Eli

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some L-O-V-E !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin